A downloadable tool
Bulk Editor was created to speed up basic and tedious tasks.
Now Version 1.2
Bulk Rename Tool
- Rename and number all selected gameobjects in the scene
- Group all selected gameobjects into a group with a custom name. The word Group is automatically added onto the end of Custom group names.
i.e. you want to group all the rocks in your scene so you type Rock into the group name field and the group will be named Rock Group.
- Grouping and Renaming CANNOT be undone with ctrl Z, you will have to manually remove objects from groups or change an objects name if you miss selected it.
- Set the tag of the selected group.
Bulk Material Manager
- Change the colour of the material of the selected object.
*Warning* Changes the colour of all objects that have that same material.
- Material changer will apply the selected material to the objects you selected in your scene.
- Find a single object with the exact name you have inputed. (Working on finding and selecting all objects with the inputed name)
- Finds and Selects all objects in the scene with the selected tag. Fast way to find all enemies in the scene for example.
Bulk Tag Searcher
- Is like the Bulk Finder, but will give you a list of gameobjects in the scene, that have the tag you selected.
- Useful for finding one specific object with that tag.
Download the unity package file. Import the package into unity and put the folder into a Editor folder(If it doesn't import in one) so that it doesn't fail to build the game, because of the editor scripts.
- Bulk Editor v1.279 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.